- Small powdered donuts
- Pink jellybeans
- Red food coloring
- White melting chocolate
- Lollipop sticks
- Set a marshmallow on its side. Flatten it with the heel of your hand until forms a diamond shape.
- Cut marshmallow in half from top to bottom while it is still on its side.
- Mix a drop of red food coloring with a few drops of milk. Use a Q-tip or small brush to paint the pink lining of the ears.
- Melt white chocolate in a bowl, according to package directions.
- Dip each lollipop stick into the chocolate then stick it into the bottom of a donut.
- Spoon the rest of the melted chocolate into a small zip lock bag. Snip a small section off the corner.
- Pipe a bit of chocolate into the hole of each donut. Insert a jellybean for the nose.
- Attach ears to the top of the bunny with toothpicks. Add a bow in spring colors if you wish!
Thanks to positivelysplendid.com for the idea!