- Chocolate cake mix
- Cupcake liners
- Creamy decorator icing
- Chocolate icing
- Green and Orange food coloring
- Crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Make cupcakes according to mix instructions using cupcake liners. Cool cupcakes completely.
- While the cupcakes are baking, tint small amount of decorator icing green. Tint remaining icing orange.
- Ice the top of cooled cupcakes with chocolate icing. Dust tops with sandwich cookie crumbs. Chill until set, about 15 minutes.
- Use a knife to cut out the center of the cupcakes almost to the bottom. Use tip 2A, or cut a very small corner off of a Ziploc bag, and pipe the orange icing into the hole and about 1/4 inch above the cupcake. Pat smooth.
- Use tip 352, or a bag with the corner cut off, to pipe on green icing in the shape of carrot leaf tops.
Recipe from Wilton.