A step-by-step guide to our Marshmallow Bunny Pops perfect for Easter.
• Vanilla candy coating (We used Log House CandiQuick found at Target)
• Lollipop sticks
• Blue food coloring
• Mini cheddar bunny crackers
• Green sprinkles
1. Place a marshmallow on the end of each lollipop stick. You can also use colored straws or long pretzel sticks.
2. Lay out the bowl of green sprinkles and cheddar bunnies.
3. Melt the candy coating according to package directions. Add a few drops of blue food coloring and mix until desired color is reached.
4. Dip a marshmallow into the coating and let the excess drip off.
5. The coating dries quickly. So, immediately dip the end of the coated marshmallow into the sprinkles. Set on waxed paper to dry.
6. While the coating is still wet, place cheddar bunny in place.
7. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.